Woodfield Primary School Breakfast Club
Welcome to our Breakfast Club, we hope you enjoy your time with us and know your child will have a happy, supported, start to the day. The club is situated in the school building in the ICT Suite.
Our Breakfast Club is run in a happy and safe environment. There are healthy choices of breakfast cereal, toast and spread and hot and cold drinks are also available. The club is set up to encourage children to eat breakfast. Many parents feel it is the most important meal to start the day with.
The Breakfast Club currently costs £1.50 a session. Working out costs and buying their breakfast help children to understand money values.
After they have eaten children go to the activity tables, where they can play team games and word games. They also use their counting skills and memory skills. Adults are on hand to help with homework, reading and spellings.
We are a friendly group of people who enjoy the Breakfast Club and look forward to new friends joining. Our Club welcomes new people and our door is always open.
Breakfast Club Rules:
- All children will be brought to the Club by an adult from 8.00 am. Parents are reminded there is no crossing patrol at this time of day and it is their responsibility to make sure their child arrives at the club safely.
- All children will bring sufficient money for their menu choice.
- All children will get the chance to carry out homework or play the thinking and fun games made available.
- All children will treat each other and staff with respect. Any child not behaving properly will have their parents informed and could be stopped from attending the Club.
- All parents will sign a consent form for their child to attend, which is available from the school office.
We hope you make good use of this valuable family support club.