The school was last inspected on the 30th and 31st October 2019, and we are proud to share that we were graded as 'GOOD' in all aspects.
The report is extremely positive and highlights the school’s strengths. Some key celebrations are
- Pupils are proud of their school and their achievements.
- Teachers make learning interesting and have high expectations which pupils aim to reach.
- Pupils work together well.
- The school’s work prepares pupils to be good citizens in the future.
- School leaders and the local advisory board have a heartfelt commitment to helping pupils to get on in life.
Please take the opportunity to read the full report
You may also like to look at the Department of Educations website where you can find and compare similar schools to Woodfield.